Telephone Alphabet is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
Do you like to ensure that specific names, technical terms and above all e-mail addresses are understood on the phone in round terms. Thanks to this app with the spelling alphabet and the vocabulary trainer you will memorize all the words in your long term memory. So have them at hand when you have to spell the next difficult word on the phone.
Moreover you can pick and choose out of a wide range of more than 40 topics of specific success sentences/words. They can be downloaded directly from this app. Only one download will activate your personal vocabulary trainer. Thanks to this you can edit own content from vocabularies till e.g. an author of a book you would like to memorize. The following topics are only a selection, which you can download. The Business Spotlight author Mike Seymour has developed many of them.
* Small Talk
* Irregular verbs
* Business Traveller
*** Features of this App
* Flash card vocabulary trainer
* Statistics about your learn progress
* Text to speech for internet enabled devices (iOS 4.0 or higher required) Powered by iSpeech http://www.iSpeech.org
* Mark flash cards as your favorites
* Extra module with more than 50 countries & capitals including flags
*** Features when you buy an additional Little helper module (In-App-Purchase)
* Create your own flash card sets
* Support for text and image content in flash cards
* Import public and your private sets from Quizlet.com
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Telephone Alphabet (version 2.5) has a file size of 20.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.